Friday, November 16, 2007

My sunflower moment for today...


I am a
Sunflower


What Flower
Are You?


There is not a day that goes by that you can't find something good about the world and your fellow human.

I don't think so. I just joined a cranky bloggers group. I can be pathologically glass is half full, but I tend cynical toward my fellow man.

But since I am now a sunflower, I will find something good about my fellow human every day...

So today's sunflower moment:

liquid soap. some fellow human created liquid soap...except there's liquid soap in public bathrooms, and people don't wash their hands after using the toilet. so liquid soap not a good thing about fellow human (why isn't it humans? it says fellow human on the garden quiz website. That kinda bugs me...I really don't think I am a sunflower at all).

so no to liquid soap. liquid soap is not something good about my fellow human. and wash your hands. gross.

Dancing with the Stars. it's so fun, and so cheesy, and my Mom loves it. where else can you see great dancers and pathetic dancers and Tucker Carlson fall flat on his face (although not literally, unfortunately)?

Dancing with the Stars...my sunflower moment for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!