Sunday, November 11, 2007

What I want.

My dogs respond when I give 'em a big old "Nuh uh". It's shorthand for "don't eat that," "don't smell that," "don't yank my arm out of my socket again..."

What I want is for that same big old "nuh uh" to work on my rat children. Having shorthand for "don't leave that dirty glass on the counter when the dishwasher is only half full of dirty dishes," "I don't care what your brother called you, you may not use his head as a battering ram," "if you keep making your face do that, no one will ever love you." Or perhaps, "turn your socks right side out before putting them in the dirty laundry, you lazy worthless children, and no, by 'dirty laundry' I do not mean under the couch in the family room."

I want that "Nuh uh."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!