Friday, November 23, 2007

Dunno.

I think my dog might be broken. Yesterday the dogs were in the backyard unattended -- apparently they followed Thor out when he was taking the recycling out -- and I suddenly saw them tearing around the yard. Abe was pretty limp-y last night. He didn't seem like he was in pain, but then this is a dog who tore around and wrestled with Mojo when his kneecap was around to the side of his leg. (Yuck.) Today he isn't limping as much, but I am still worried he has damaged it. The Valium makes him sleep a lot (not that much different from before, really -- he's a dog. They sleep most of the day any way.) Now he's just groggy at times, and still wants to wrestle and play and rip Mo's hind leg off.

2 comments:

  1. Poor doggy. I hope he gets better.

    We just home from my parents' and my psycho fat cat left little piles of ripped out hair all over the house. When he first started this charming little trick,, I took him to the vet. The diagnosis: he's neurotic. I went home and told my husband that everyone who lives with me for any amount of time eventually becomes fat, bald, and neurotic. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, tasina!

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!