Monday, November 12, 2007

A New Insult.

This afternoon, Zach, his friend Michael and I were working on the map.

(We had to jump the chain link fence to get into the playground. It's been years since I have gone over a chain link fence -- just not something I have the need to do, usually. Michael forgot his cell phone in the Suburban, so he went back over to get it. His pants got caught when he was straddling the fence. Zach and I found this humorous...)

While we were painting, six or seven middle school age kids rode by on their bikes. One of them apparently felt the need to be a tough guy, because after a few stutters, he yelled "Hippie shit! Hippie shit!" Zach and Michael and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Hippie shit. I just snorted a little thinking about it.

(So instead of waiting until I was safely back on the other side of the fence, I said to Michael, "you were very graceful getting back over the fence before." Ha ha. So Zach climbed over the fence, and Michael got back over the fence, and then I got stuck straddling the fence. Right where Michael had gotten stuck...my pants snagged on a bit of wire sticking up. Karma's a bitch, you know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!