Sunday, November 11, 2007

Okay, so I wandered onto Tasina's blog

Mobius Stripped. She left a comment on my Bemidji fight song post - and saw this thing about your blog's reading level. She is at the High School Level.

So I tried it. I am at the Junior High level. Guess all those short sentences and monosyllabic words and slang are lowering the intelligence of this place...

But I did figure out how to remove the cash advance ad that appeared under the link...And CaseySpaceman tested out at Genius level! Really! How embarrassing that my cartoon spaceman is so much smarter than I am...

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. All Hail Casey Spaceman!

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!