Monday, November 05, 2007

This guy Zach knows...

Max -- was driving his Geo Prism in heavy rush hour traffic...he was right behind a brand new Escalade. The Escalade slammed on the brakes, and Max ran into the back of it.

The Escalade drive came roaring out of the SUV, really angry that somebody ran into his brand new Escalade.

Max, on the other hand, staggered out of the Geo Prism, with a bloody nose and a gash on his forehead bleeding profusely, because his air bag had gone off.

The Escalade driver, instead of pounding the crap out of Max for hitting his new ride, got all worried about him, and didn't make him pay for the damages...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!