Monday, November 12, 2007

Random Photos from my past.

I was on a plane. Going somewhere. I took pictures. Or else...my husband was on a plane. Going somewhere. He took pictures.



Saguaro National Park East, Tucson, Arizona. This is what Saguaros look like when they die and all the outsides dry up and fall off. I love the black and white setting on my camera.



South Fork of the Crow River, Hutchinson, Minnesota. Right in the middle of town. I took this photo from the Main Street bridge. Doesn't look like it's 500 yards from a Shopko parking lot, and yet it is.




Hmmm...That National Park...Bryce Canyon, that's the one. Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah. Spring Break 2005. Or 6. This place is gorgeous and amazing, and I swear the worst photographer in the world could take great photos here. This also illustrates one of the things I love most about the Southwest -- those gigantic endless skies. It was a little overwhelming coming from the Netherlands, but once I got used to the wide open, I grew to love it.



Seattle, Washington, from Puget Sound. This is one of my favorite places in the world. (Not as good as London, but still pretty terrific.) More accurately, the Pacific Northwest as a whole is one of my favorite places. Some of the best times of our family life have been on the Washington beaches of the Pacific Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!