Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Somewhere, possibly Juneau, Alaska.


Or it could be Ketchikan.

This is a photo I took when we were on the Alaska cruise. I like it because it was September, and it was misty and foggy like this a lot. It reminds me of that trip, and standing on the deck of the cruise ship with Mark, breathing in all that fresh air. Fresh air that does not feel like breathing in sandpaper.

The air in Tucson feels like breathing in sandpaper -- it's very dry and very hot, even into October, when the high finally drops down to 90 at the beginning of the month. This year was so hot even into November...I think we had a day or two with a high of nearly 90 in November. That is just wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo!

    You expressed interest in the Photo Meme, Weekly Winners? We'll be kicking it off as a joinable Meme this Sunday...

    Here's more info:
    Weekly Winners Meme Info

    Can't wait to see your first edition! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!