Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Zach is feeling better.

He is breathing more easily, his fever seems to be down, he is getting back to his normal self. He even wants to go to school tomorrow...

I believe, though, his new girlfriend may have something to do with his desire to get back to school -- Mark, I can't believe I forgot to tell you Zach has a girlfriend now. I will fill you in on the details privately...

I guess the doctor was really right when he said that pneumonias that come quickly tend to react quickly to antibiotics. Thank God.

3 comments:

  1. I know this is late, but I'm glad Zach's better. Although most of my life, I've been ridiculously healthy (albeit a few boughts with pericarditis the last 10 years..and a back back from a car accident), I was a sickly youth. Bronchitis/Pneumonia a number of times. ER and Doctor's visits to bring down truly high fevers. I managed to survive.

    And Zach does have the best incentive to get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 PM

    What is this pneumonia thing? Zachie has it, my best friend at work has it, a woman in my book club has it - I've never heard of so many people with pneumonia!

    Also, Stinie's swollen epiglottis is much better. Only Stineberg.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Stine's epiglottis is getting better. I was a little concerned, there.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!