Friday, November 09, 2007

Abe and the Giant Bandage

Abe is having some trouble navigating with the giant bandage on his leg. He has been doing a more or less controlled fall to lay down, and he looks rather strange with that giant leg sticking straight out in front of him when he sits.

He was trying to lay down in the door way to our bedroom. The door was partway closed, and he managed to hook the door with the bandaged leg. It was rather puzzling to him, because the door kept moving towards him.

He also keeps getting it hung up on the dog beds and stuff. He can lay down on a rug or the dog blanket, but only if there are no folds in it. He can't pick his bandaged foot off the floor more than a tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!