Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things that make you go....@*#&%$#($)!!!1!!

  1. getting to every single traffic light just as it turns red.
  2. sssssssllllloooooowwwwwwww sales clerks.
  3. stores that have lousy customer service and badly stocked shelves.
  4. people behind you who honk the nanosecond the light turns green.
  5. optometrists who do not listen to what you are actually saying, and make decisions based on the brand of contacts they have in stock.
  6. having all these things happen on the same day, and conspire to make you have a lousy day and late picking up the kidlet from school.

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrrrrr at #4.

    I find that whenever someone does that to me, I have an insane urge to pick my teeth in the rear view mirror for the next 5 or 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just didn't speed until he turned off (on a four mile stretch of road where you cannot pass at all.). I also once turned the car off and restarted it when somebody honked like that (he had already annoyed me completely, by driving so close to me he was actually in my trunk.).

    My sister saw a guy get out of his car and gesture at the "no right turn on red" sign, when the old biddy behind him kept honking.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!