Saturday, January 12, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday. On Saturday.

Yeah. I know it's a dumb theme. But I thought of it today, not yesterday, and I don't want to wait until next Friday. So it's my new theme. Now I just have to figure out a cute little avatar.

I know. You are wishing you had thought of this one...


Mojo loved to ride around in the MG. Mark enjoyed driving him around and watching the looks he got when people saw Mo sitting in the driver's seat (the steering wheel was on the right). (We don't have the MG anymore. We sold it and bought a Jeep Wrangler. Mojo loves riding in the Jeep too, and the Suburban, but not the Cirrus. It's just too small for him, I guess.)

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe I am glad you thought of Favourite Photo Friday ..yayayaya

    the steering wheel is on the correct side of the car hehehehe

    cheers Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! How cute! I'd have a good laugh seeing a dog on that side of the car, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!