Famous singer: Janet Jackson. Or maybe that would be a better answer for the question famous person who happens to sing...
2. Four letter word: Jail
3. Street: Jump...as in 21 Jump Street. Vintage Johnnie Depp!
4. Color: j...j...juniper. Some clothing designer somewhere has named a green "juniper".
5. Gifts/presents: Jewelry
6. Vehicle: Jeep, of course
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Junk! easy one.
8. Boy name: Johnnie. Duh.
9. Girl name: Janine. The name of Zach's car.
10. Movie title: hmmm...I am thinking of cheating at IMDB...Finished the rest of them, still no J movie...J...Jack...Ooh! Jumping Jack Flash! Whoopie Goldberg starred. That's two J's, Tasina!
11. Drink: Juice
12. Occupation: Janitor
13. Celebrity: Johnnie Depp.
14. Magazine: JLA...Justice League of America (So it's a comic book. Sue me.)
15. U.S. city: Junction City, Oregon.
16. Pro sports: Jumping. Horses. Or horses jumping over things. I don't know.
18. Reason for being late for work: Junk food coma.
19. Something you throw away: I want to say junk. But I have used that before. So Jello. I don't know why you would throw it away, but maybe it got all dried out and crispy around the edges, or it's lime Jello with carrots shredded in it, or it has fruit cocktail in it...
Since I have to tag somebody, I will choose Veronica and Kim. V and K should make interesting lists...