Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wordle.net

Wordle.net is really fun and addictive and I think I will be heading back there regularly. You enter your text or your blog address and the program makes a cool word cloud. You can mess with shape and color and font. Crazy fun. (If you click on the images it takes you to larger images of these at wordle.net.)

Wordle: my blog
my blog
Wordle: hysterical hanta virus attack
this is the wordle for one of my favorite posts ever:
hysterical hanta virus infection!


Oh, yeah, apparently there was an earthquake this morning, 62 miles deep in the Cook Inlet.
158 miles SW of Anchorage.

I didn't feel anything, which is fine with me. I am not a fan of earthquakes.

2 comments:

  1. Heck, I live in the heart of earthquake country ( the last two major US quakes were here in the San Fernando Valley) and I don't like 'em either.

    Wasn't there a real big one back in the 60s up there? Made a whole bay disappear? Now, at least you won't be worrying about Hanta virus.

    By the way, my sterling character won out. I went over and got 4 boxes and another stack of clothes while my wife was napping.

    I am the King of all Nerds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shots of the mountains are great.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!