Saturday, January 17, 2009

Daily Alaska Photo

freezing rain

The clouds finally broke, and we had a beautiful and warm sunny day.

I have finished the questions...Feel free to answer them if you would like, except for Patsy and Kim. You two have to answer them...

1. What is your earliest childhood memory?

2. What is your dream vacation? Where would you go if you had unlimited funds and were excused from all responsibilities?

3. Where is your favorite place to be?

4. Tell me about your favorite book or movie or song or something.

5. If you were the supreme ruler of the universe, what petty little pet peeve would be a capital crime? And what would be the punishment? (Like, would people who suck their teeth at the table be banished to the outer rings of Pluto? Or maybe people who drive for miles with their left turn signal on might be allowed to only ever make right turns...)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to admit to being a perv. That cloud looks like a weenie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:08 PM

    MOM I SAW JESSICA ON CNN!!!!!!!!!

    She is in D.C. with Empire for the Inauguration, and was in the background during an interview with Anderson Cooper! It was surreal, and I cannot begin to impart to you just how ridiculously, incredibly, stupendously jealous I am of her in this moment. She gets to be there. For THE MOMENT as CNN has taken to calling it.

    She will hold this over me for all time. Nothing I ever do will top this. I was hoping it would take at least a couple years for her to build up some kind of experiential advantage that would utterly destroy my ill-gained worldliness. Nope.

    She will be there for the moment that I think will come to define our lives, regardless of our youth. Barack Obama's inauguration will rival the March on Washington, something that everyone in the United States is familiar with from infancy. Perhaps some of the sheer glory of that experience will be imparted to me through simple proximity to her, through a kind of will-induced osmosis. Here's hoping.

    Also, I know this does not address the most recent post and I'm sorry about that. IT'S JUST SO EXCITING.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!