Thursday, January 22, 2009

I should have a t shirt made....

History because I have a rather gruesome (really, the sanitary habits of the people of the Middle Ages leaves so very very much to be desired! And I would suggest you avoid reading about it if you have a weak stomach...) fondness for books about plagues of the Middle Ages.

Lit because I read. Incessantly. Too much. All the time. Ask my family.

From this time forward, you'll hold the title:
Uber Cool History / Lit Geek

Carry it proudly!


Quick Fun Facts:

375218 unique people have taken this test.

Based on these unique user's answers...

29.8% of test takers are gals,
68.4% are guys,
...the rest (1.8%) are confused.

(I am not confused. I checked girl.)

15.5% of test takers get aroused by "iPhone," while
36.9% get utterly ill.

(Me and the IPhone -- meh. I have my IPod Touch. I do not want it to be my cell phone or my camera. I like having three separate items to do those functions for me. I don't want my camera to play music or make calls, I don't want my phone to take photos. I want my IPod to play music and videos and store my favorite photos. If one thing did all those things, it wouldn't do as good a job as my three separate things do.)

32.2% of all test takers would choose the Internet over sex, and
26.6% of married test takers prefer the Internet over sex.

(Choose the internet over sex? I like you guys, but not that much.)

Only 4.5% of test takers own a Jar Jar Binks t-shirt, though
49.7% of them don't own a lightsaber (priorities == messed up).

(While there are half a dozen light sabers in this house, none of them are mine. I own no Star Wars action figures, toys, guns, clothing,books, nada. I just play with my kidsSW stuff.)




NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool History / Lit Geek.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

5 comments:

  1. Took the test. I'm a Dorky Non-Nerd. I could have told them that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Took the test and got the SAME results as you. Must be history/lit nerd genes in the family. Oddly enough, Steven and I just found light sabers while de-mucking the garage a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 PM

    P.S. Internetonians - She does read all the time. Always has. Any book, including the one next to your bed with your bookmark in it. You next see the book in a faraway state, say Arizona, for example. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:31 AM

    So true, the phone should be a phone, the camera should be a camera and my ipod should play music.

    Multi functional gadgets are very distracting making it easy to waste time thus canceling out the promised efficiency factor. Also, if something goes wrong they are so integrated everything gets messed up.

    Besides the geek in me likes reading the manuals, not

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!