Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Zeke's braces come off in twenty days!!!

And, yeah, he's a little bit happy about it. We will be dancing in the streets on October 22. It's been about two years and he is so ready to be done with them...Plus we haven't gotten his picture taken for his senior yearbook yet, so now we will have to wait until after the 22nd to get it done...


I am gonna start throwing random photos up, for no particular reason...So here's a random photo of Zeke, plus a couple of Este being Este, and the boys together on the beach at Pacific Beach...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Congrats to your boy.

    Do braces feel like false teeth do?

    Cuz if they do, I know how he feels.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!