Monday, October 01, 2007

I got nothing

I am trying to write something here every day, but today I got nothing to say.

Life is very unscheduled these days, since Mark is gone and the kids are on fall break. On the plus side I have been sleeping until 9 or 10, so I am possibly catching up on some of my sleep. But Zeke is also not getting up til 10 or 11, so he may be having some trouble next week when he goes back to school.

And why are the cable news channels devoting so much time to Britney Spears? Am I supposed to care that she lost custody of her children today? And that Federline will now get lots and lots of child support (how the hell is $40,000 a month reasonable child support? What could two toddler boys need that costs $40,000 a month?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!