Friday, October 05, 2007

My comments for today...

Huh.

The dogs just wandered into my room so I will talk about them...

Mojo, about once a week, goes absolutely bananas. He's tears around the backyard at full speed...he kicks gravel up so high it lands on the patio roof, and he smashes head or side first into the house wall, because he can't exactly turn on a dime.

Abe, when Mojo does this, runs around the yard avoiding Mo. He mostly just runs back and forth on the patio, I think because he wants to play with Mo, but Mo is just scary when he's going nuts like this...

Yesterday Zach and I concluded that Abe, if he could talk, would be saying, "oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh!" Because it must just be scary to have 95 pounds of muscle roaring toward you...

Abe and Mojo both have battle scars...both of them have scratches and scars on their bellies and elsewhere. And Abe's left ear flops over because they somehow destroyed the cartilage in there...

Right now Mojo is pulling dominance because he doesn't feel like chewing on the plastic pop bottle they got today (they shred toys so fast we go for the cheap or free), but he doesn't want Abe to have it either...so he is laying there grumbling low in his throat at Abe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!