Monday, October 29, 2007

Really really necessary?

Yesterday I was making a right turn, and somebody from the other direction turned right behind me.

Then he sped up and got around me, in the short two blocks to the next stop light. I assumed he didn't want to be behind me on the long stretch into Tucson where you cannot pass. No biggie. Better than him riding my butt all the way...

So he whips around the corner, right ahead of me, then turns into the McDonald's parking lot. Um, what? You were jonesing for a Big Mac so seriously you had to race around in front of me?

Seriously, this idiot saved four seconds.

People are dumb.

2 comments:

  1. See, you're getting cranky too!!

    Gosh Darn Kids driving like maniacs..

    Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. But it was an older guy, not a kid, driving like a maniac...

    Dang geezers, driving like maniacs...

    Bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!