Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blogger Play

There is a link in the sidebar...

BLogger play-- I am becoming addicted to this site. It's just a black frame that has a continuously running slide show, of photos that are being uploaded onto blogspot.com blogs.

I noticed it yesterday, and have seen some amazing photos (plus a whole bunch that only a mother could love)...I have found several photographer blogs, plus a couple of craft sites. It can be on the frustrating side, since some of the best and most intriguing photos are on sites that are not in English...

It's really mesmerizing...a glimpse at what the world is thinking (many blogspot.com blogs are not American or even in English...). It would be a great thing to have running when I am not on the computer...Like a screensaver only much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!