Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Random Photos for today.




The first one is Abe, slightly freaked out by snow, and SNOW in Arizona, so he is rightly freaked. Snow in Tucson (I know other parts of AZ get snow...) is freaky. But the kids had to go to school anyway. They were annoyed because only a quarter of the kids showed up at Zeke's high school, 1/2 the kids showed up at Thor's middle school, and 3/4 of the kids showed up at Tess's elementary school. It builds character...

The second photo is Zeke above Anchorage last week. He really likes it there, and is thinking he's pretty sure that's where he wants to start college, at least.

The last photo is the view from Mark's apartment (on the eighth floor). Pretty decent view, and slightly reassuring, since there is sunshine the last week of September....I can take the gray when you get a little sunshine now and then.

2 comments:

  1. See, we've both posted today. Yeah!! I suggest we keep this up, maybe having somebody to goad us gently will keep us posting.

    Apropos of nothing at all, I did hear back from MSOC today. She was saddened, but I replied with resolve and explained that I was sure it was my problem, not hers. I gave her my number in case I could help in any way (she lives about 10 miles from me).

    But, her response was decidedly different than what someone else predicted, which leads me to believe that there is a real disconnect there, and it is better that I left now.

    At any rate, happier things, I love the shot of Abe, it is truly surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started to comment a couple times there today, but I couldn't do it. I was really pretty upset by someone else's comments and am backing off, at least for now...

    As to happier things...I have grown accustomed to the extra large skies here in Arizona, and was rather wondering if I would feel closed in in Anchorage. But judging by the size of the sky in those photos, I don't think that's going to be a problem...

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!