Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If it's Tuesday, it must be...Taking care of Business Tuesday!




Thanks to Rhonda, over at Foster Me Up, I have some blessings to pass along....

A quote from Rhonda:

I recently received a Blog Blessing from Claudia, @ On a Limb who started Everyday Kindness as a way to invite and inspire fellow bloggers to be mindful of small ways to encourage and support one another in the real and virtual worlds.

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!



So I am passing this on to Tasina, who always always always makes me laugh out loud, she shares cultural experiences with us (go read this. It is very very funny!), and has excellent taste in children's names (weirdly enough, both Tasina and I had Tess and Noah chosen as the names for our last children -- she got the Noah, and I have Tess.).

And Kim, who thinks Frog Ponds Rock, because she is so cheerful and shares my obsession with the sky and clouds and photographing them. And because she adds frog and lizard homes to her garden. Such a cool thing to do.


And to Lotus, the Sarcastic Mom extraordinaire, who lives out loud on line, gets people to think about being green, and has a son with an extremely cute bottom. Plus she started Weekly Winners, which is a terrific way to show off our photos!

You guys are a blessing to the blog world, and to me. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. It's been such a rough day and that's just what I needed. I'll pass mine along tomorrow. *totally touched Tuesday*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my freakin' hero. I just re-read my comments from today's post and *really* saw the first one you left me. The other day I was trying to use the word "resuscitate" and didn't even know how to begin spelling it. I opened Word to get a ding from the spell checker and was so far off the mark that it gave me "neccessitate" as my only option. I wound up using "be brought back to life" out of sheer desperation. huked on funicks wercked fur mee hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thankyou.. Woot! You really shouldn't encourage me you know.. I have millions of photos saved and trillions yet to take..hehehehe.

    cheers Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tasina -- I am glad if this helped. I spelled resuscitate wrong (just spelled it wrong there too. Spell check is my best fiend) and resuscitatable isn't a word, according to it...

    The other day I was writing with pen and paper -- so quaint -- and actually for a split second waited for spell check on a word...Yeah, I am completely normal and sane.

    Kim -- try pointing straight ahead with your camera...you seem to be either taking pictures up at the sky, or creatures down at your feet -- Amy and lizards and frogs...what's straight ahead? (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!