Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Donna at a grownup, really? created this fun Valentine's Day bling, with the Acme Heart Maker...
So sweet!
Thanks, Donna! Donna was my first -- she was the first one to put my blog on her blogroll!

I am passing it on to my favorite nutcases -- Tasina, Kim, Secret Agent Mama, and LouCeel, because they take interesting and fabulous photographs, they are slightly off -- much like myself, and because when I make long and tangent-like comments on their blog, they laugh.

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and kind of you. I am flattered. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you, and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie.. Yay that is such a cute award..
    We laugh because you are funny.. and quite often your tangents will set me off on a tangent all of my own..

    hehehehehe


    cheers Kim..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I love that you left like three comments on my TT. You're so funny. ***big virtual hug***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must comment on your 13 list. Number 10 is great. I thought I was the only mom to have done that. With three girls laundry day produced two shower rods full of hanging tee shirts --- mostly white --- sprarkly white I might add. But I did hang theirs from the top, but they were carefully hung and a clothes pin put on each side to keep the edge of the hanger (which had to be plastic) right at the edge of the sleeve to prevent hanger bumps. I was amazed when they went off to college and those same tee shirts no longer had to be hung to dry, but were washed in huge loads and tossed in a very hot commercial dryer. And they changed from sparkling white to dull gray. HUMMMMM Where my children spoiled???? I'd say yes. Would I do it again????? I'd say yes.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!