Saturday, February 09, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday. On Saturday.










I am going a completely different way this time...I saw Sweeny Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street this afternoon with Zeke and Thor.




It was awesome. I loved this movie. So much blood and many ugh moments, but great acting and singing and just wow. I loved it. The boys did also...they even got the soundtrack at Target on the way home. Just wow. Such a good good movie.

And just so I am not cheating, here's a favorite photo of Tess and I on the trampoline. I think I may have posted this before, but hey! just proof I am not in fact perfect, no matter how perfect I may seem...

Favorite:


And Bonus:


1 comment:

  1. Yay great photos.. I want to go and see Sweeney Todd as well. Mum and I were going to go but, now there is too much happening this week.. thanks for the comments julie it is nice to know we are in your thoughts...

    I am thrilled to bits that we have an avatar.. Woot....

    cheers kim xxx

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!