1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So. Seven Random Facts...
- I lived in four different apartments in four years in West Germany. Three in Mannheim, and one in Baumholder.
- I play the flute. Not well, and not very often anymore.
- When Tess was born, I asked the doctor if she was sure it was a girl. I really wanted a girl.
- I can do that Woody Allen forehead thing -- raise and scrunch together the eyebrows at the same time. It makes you look very worried. It's kinda painful, like using muscles you don't use all the time.
- I went to Mexico City in tenth grade with my high school marching band. I had been to Canada before that, but I wouldn't leave North America til I moved to West Germany after college.
- I love being on and in and near water. I especially love the Pacific Ocean.
- I like hotel rooms, even though I always think there are various bodily fluids in them...Thank you very much CSI. So I always wear socks even though I go barefoot all the time. I know, it's weird and pointless, but it makes me feel better. I like hotels. It's interesting to sit in the lobby of a big city hotel room and watch the people.