Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Okay, Why?

I was just on my gmail account, and there was an ad for a recipe site...

The recipe they were using to lure me to visit them?

Spam quiche.

That is just wrong.

On the other hand, is this a sign of how bad the economy has become, that even the elite are forced to eat Spam?

As a Minnesotan, I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire state and tell you we are truly sorry for foisting Spam on the rest of the world.

But if you happen to be in Austin, Minnesota, you can visit the Spam Museum. It's FREE!

(I just spent like two minutes on the Spam website, until the nausea drove me away. At least this time there's a reason for my nausea...)

1 comment:

  1. Now, this has nothing to do with Spam, which I have eaten in the past and liked. Of course, I liked C-Rats, too!!!

    But given your current physical problems, I think I know why the CT scan found nothing.

    A CT scan is also called a CAT scan, right?

    And we all know that you aren't a Cat person.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!