Sunday, October 19, 2008

No one who knows me would be surprised...

to see the results of this poll. The only surprise to me is the 25% conservative in the defense and crime category.





Your Political Profile:



Overall: 5% Conservative, 95% Liberal



Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal



Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 PM

    I liked this quiz. I'm even more moderate than I thought, though. I mean, really, some are 50/50? Wow.

    I'm totally stealing this to put on my blog, but here are the results (there were a few where the answers were not so cut and dry for me...)

    Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

    Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

    Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

    Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

    Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

    Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!