Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another meme. A questionaire.

I found this in a draft. If I remember correctly, you must answer each question with a one word answer. So I did that. Then I answered some of them with the real answer.


1.Where is your mobile phone? counter
What it is, annoying, horrible, old.

2.Your significant other?
upstairs

3.Your hair?
ugh
ugh, meh, desperate need of cutting

4.Your mother? amazing

5.Your father?
storyteller

6.Your favorite thing?
camera

7.Your dream last night?
inexplicable
Really. The dreams I remember are always weird or lame or not for public consumption.

8.Your favorite drink? water
Because right now I shouldn't drink coffee, pop is bad for you, diet pop is horrible for you, carbonated beverages make me nauseated, juice has lots of sugar, milk is not great for Crohn's patients. That leaves water and iced tea. Except tea has caffeine. So. Water it is.

9.Your dream/goal?
studio
A huge shed with water, washer and dryer for dyeing fabric, a room for paper crafting like scrapbooking and rubber stamping, a room for my sewing machine and all my fabrics, computer and a super printer for photography. And a big lock for privacy.

10.The room you’re in?
family

11.Your ex?
meh
What more is there to say?

12.Your fear?
clowns
More specifically, clowns will eat me. I don't know. I don't have fears really. My kids choking. Global warming. POTUS Sarah Palin.

13.Where do you want to be in 6 years? dunno
I don't know where I will be in six days or six months, much less six years. In six hours, however, I will be asleep.

14.Where were you last night? bed

15.What you’re not?
organized

16.Muffins? poppyseed

17.One of your wish list items?
organization

18.Where you grew up? town

19.The last thing you did? breathed

20.What are you wearing?
sweatshirt
A cosy old sweatshirt that has holes in the cuffs. I put my thumbs through the holes to pull my sleeves down over my hands.

21.Your TV?
House
The TV show. That's what we are watching. Lots of the time I have MSNBC or CNN on.

22.Your pets?
wonderful
Two dogs, Mojo and Abe. We adore them, except when I walk them, at which time they are a pain in the ass.

23.Your computer? annoying

24.Your life?
chaotic

25.Your mood?
uncalm

26.Missing someone?
Zeke

27.Your car?
Suburban
Old. Beat up. Red. I love my 'Burb.

28.Something you’re not wearing?
shoes

29.Favorite Store?
Target

30.Your summer?
COLD.
Third coldest summer ever in Anchorage. Gray. Gloomy. Cold.
31.Like someone?
Obama

32.Your favorite color?
lime
Orange. Blue.

33.When is the last time you laughed?
now

34.Last time you cried? dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!