Saturday, February 07, 2009

Taking the day off from blogging...

Since it's noon and I haven't eaten breakfast, used the elliptical trainer, vacuumed, answered some email from my husband, or had lunch. Basically I have showered and fed the dogs. Two very important things, to be sure, but hardly a strain.

So here's a photo. Enjoy.

Daily Alaska:
pile at the end of the driveway
This is the pile of snow at the end of the driveway. The photo was taken before the sun came up, so I ended up with an obviously digital and over-saturated photo, but that's the way you can see the detail -- the way the wind was blowing when it snowed,k so that there are little tiny drifts behind the lumps of icy snow.


(I suppose this sort of counts as blogging, but since it only took me two minutes it hardly counts, I think...)

3 comments:

  1. Meh. Its Saturday.
    I got up at the butt crack of dawn. Got all pretty, dressed the girls up and ran them 45 minutes up the road to a birthday party only to discover the party isn't until tomorrow. No sleeping in for me this weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There IS no such thing as no blogging. Even if you don't post, you blog mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:43 AM

    Lou has totally summed it up hehehe.. Oh I forgot to tell you that I did the questions ...

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!