Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am here...

It's been busy and weird.

I was in the hospital for a weekend, with some fake heart attack stuff.

I had an endoscopy, which found pretty much nothing wrong.

I went to Tucson and went to the freshman orientation at the U of Arizona with Zach. He has decided for now on nursing, and UA is one of the top nursing schools in the country. Which is awesome.

The weather has been ridiculous. The coldest summer ever, and hardly any sun. My flowers are dying because they have gotten so little sun. Really crazy!

I can't post any photos today, because I am still dealing with computer issues. Sorry!

The kids have started school here. Thor is still having to get up early early, since he has to catch the bus at 6:30. I think he was hoping to be able to sleep in a little this year...

I will start posting again. Life is starting to settle down now that the kids are back in school.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back here. Even if it does mean I'm damned to a terrible fate for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 PM

    I've missed you! Glad you are OK, and I look forward to your posts and more pictures. My sister went to U of A years ago and loved Tuscon. I'm sure some things are different this many years later, but I do hope Zach loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back Julie!! I had been worried about you, you know!
    I was afraid something was wrong, and that your moving to Alaska took a huge amount of energy, trying to cope with the cold and a summer without sun! I hope to read more about your new life soon! Take care, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:52 AM

    Yay Yay Yay *does a happy dance* not for the craziness but because you are ok...

    I am pleased that you are back phew..
    xxxx Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back... sorry things have been crazy, but glad it's settling down a bit. Can't wait for pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you're back. See we have all missed you terribly. So sorry to hear that you had some heart issues or episodes, my prayer is that everything is fine now. Good luck to Z that school and life go well for him. I'm sure it will ---he is such an accomplished young man. I'm anxiously awaiting all you have to share as the crazies settle a bit. :) from here

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!