Tuesday, March 27, 2007





This is a hummingbird nest on my friends' windchime...She built her nest close to a blooming or soon to be blooming plant so it will be easy for her to feed her babies.



And here is a picture of Zeke's haircut. Very short, and mostly worn in some sorta mohawkish style ( I know I cut off the very top of his head. But the other pictures are too far away to get a good look at the hair...) Thor, on the other hand, has hair over his eyes and expresses no interest at all in getting even a trim...These pictures were taken standing on top of Bill and Eileen's shed in Benson.
t


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Love the bird nest! Lullabies for baby birds?
    and great pictures of the kids. Let your freedom flag fly, Thor! (Old CSN song written 30 years before you were born)
    M

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!