Monday, August 30, 2004

Listening to Britney through headphones.

Creeped me out. I am at the computer, listening to music through the headphones so Mark can hear the TV, and Overprotected by Britney Spears came on. (Don't ask why that song is downloaded onto my computer. That's not the point.) There is a lot of whispering and bouncing from speaker to speaker, and it was kinda sorta creepy. Like mindcontrol stuff, know what I mean?
The next song is Girl All the Bad Guys Want by Bowling for Soup, and I really like it. Zach hates it. But it has lyrics like :'her CD changer's full of singers who are mad at their dad". What's to hate?
Also current favorite are the Black-Eyed Peas. Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah

Someone on a blog reminded me of John Prine's "Your flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore"... always a good song to hear when you tire of excessive patriotism displayed by people with more truck than brains...

1 comment:

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!