Sunday, October 02, 2011

Where.

Where is my damn crockpot?

Where are the jeans I ordered?

Where is my cute little vintage crazy daisy pyrex bowl?

Where can I get an awe.some. but cheap vintagey old looking globe?

Where is that disc from Netflix?

Where is a tough question to ask.  I mean, I ask why, I can come up with plenty of them.

Why the Kardashians?

Why did I lose my crockpot?

Why is this keyboard so ridiculous and Why am I using it?

Why am I not independently wealthy?

Why did Harry Potter have to end?

Why?

Why is the sky blue?

Why didn't I get a vote about that?

2 comments:

  1. Okay. What about "When" and "How"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!