Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Worm holes and black dogs...

Secret Mom and Lou think they have worm holes, too, and Lou wonders where his socks end up. I am suddenly relieved that I only have a small kitchen-to-Suburban wormhole. I would hate to endlessly find someone else's socks on my kitchen counter...

Mojo dented the wall today. With his head. Not to worry, though, Moj has a head of steel and thus bounced off it without noticing. Very unfortunately the wall doesn't bounce back so well...

Today was a class -- FRG Fundraising and Finances -- then off to the hospital for lab work, then a quick lunch, to another meeting, then home --but wait! A phone call (curses. Finding my cell phone bites me in the keister.) before I even get home summons me to another meeting...When I finally actually do get home, the dogs have once again ripped into the kitchen trash.

And I have no tequila.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    I've really been needing to unwind with a glass or five of pinot noir...but I'm taking a new medication and can't drink. :(

    ~Tasina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that tomorrow night (Friday, because I'm a day late and this is Thursday) I am going to have to make friends with a bottle of really good rum - sipping rum, not that Bacardi or Captain Morgan crap - because this has been the week from ... whatever it is that's right next door to Hades. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

You like me! You really really like me!

Or maybe you just find me horribly annoying and are about to let me know. Go ahead, I can deal.

So, whatever, you know, leave a message. Thanks!!!